What exactly does enabling this option do? I know it's supposed to link Facebook profiles to your contacts i.e. change their picture and lets you see their most recent update via your BlackBerry address book. But my biggest concern is the sync with my calendar. What events get fed into my calendar? I'm just afraid that a bunch of b.s. parties that I don't want to attend and silly promotions will end up in my calendar because of the sync. Can someone please tell me all what info syncs into my native apps please?
    09-24-11 07:58 PM
    Contact pictures and status updates sync with the contact. As far as calendar entries, birthdays are definitely there, I don't believe events are unless you accept them.
    09-24-11 08:27 PM
    Hmmm, I think I'll give it a whirl. Thank you!
    09-24-11 08:34 PM
    I always have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-11 08:52 PM
    Don't forget, facebook will keep a copy of all your contacts. I'm just saying!

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-25-11 04:51 AM
    Hmmmm, well I don't know how I feel about that...... I've entered and linked pretty much every one of my contacts already so now I think activating that option might be useless. What about a super address book app, is there a good one that won't send a copy of my contacts to Facebook?
    09-25-11 08:38 PM
    Yep, fb will upload your entire address book to the website, one reason I no longer enable this

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-25-11 10:20 PM
    Ok, I'm definitely not enabling it then.
    09-25-11 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD