it doesn't seem to recognize words that well
    11-16-09 05:00 PM
    Yes, I just DL the new version that works w/ the Storm2. I had no problems before but now every time I try and send a text/email, it searches the Web for what i just said in the message box area.
    11-16-09 11:54 PM
    it doesn't seem to recognize words that well
    Working fine for me. I love Vlingo. Couldn't live without it.
    11-17-09 01:37 AM
    I hated it. Only rarely would it understand me accurately, and I always found myself having to edit all my messages by hand before sending them, making Vlingo pretty much pointless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 02:29 AM
    didnt work well for me either ....but i have a strong southern accent....guess its a yankee only app....
    11-17-09 02:55 AM
    I found that when I first started usign it, it didn't do very well. After a few weeks of use, it seems to do better, so I am guessing that it's claim to "learn" is true.

I still have to edit things, but probably not as much as I did at the beginning.
    11-17-09 07:05 AM
    definitely the more you use it the more accurate it gets, or at least it has for me
    11-17-09 01:03 PM
    I don't know, I used it for like three weeks and that didn't really happen. I have a friend named Staci, and every time I'd ssy her name it would search my phone book for "Stacey" and then not find anyone. I would then manually select Staci, and while I expected it to figure out that that's who I meant when I said her name, it never did, and I always had to select her manually. It was annoying.

11-17-09 02:43 PM
    thanks all...is vlingo working on fixing or upgrading speech recognition, does anyone know?
    11-18-09 11:49 PM
    I had problems with the latest version (3.2, I think). Went down to 2.0 and it seems better. I still have edit but it did much better from the beginning. There's a thread here discussing 2.0 plus links to the files. It was free back then so I'd say it's worth a shot to try that. Just search for "Vlingo 2.0"...I think...

11-19-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD