So I've installed it and deleted it 3 times now. The problem is that the icon on the home screen isn't updating itself like it should. It just stays the same all the time. Anyone else use this and have this proem? Thanx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:51 AM
    Is that the one that gets pushed? I haven't used that app--is there a way to adjust how often it updates?

And for the record, pay the $10 and get BerryWeather--you'll love it.
    10-20-09 11:55 AM
    mine updates regularly. not always 100% but for the most part it works well. there are no options that i know of. All it does is bring you to the accuweather sight. The icon changing with the weather is the only thing that makes it different than just a shortcut to the site.
    10-20-09 12:20 PM
    Yeah I like accuweather just for the icon that shows conditions and temps. I've been looking at berry weather though and a few others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 02:08 PM
    And for the record, pay the $10 and get BerryWeather--you'll love it.
    Does the BerryWeather App have the Temp and weather conditions icon? I watched the video for it but it didn't show one.
    10-20-09 02:58 PM
    I have accuweather on my Tour, but honestly I don't look at it enough to notice if the icon changes. I only check the weather infrequently. I've recently installed BB Weather and giving it a test run to see which app I like better.
    10-20-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD