Hello all, I need urgent help. I just got a blackberry bold two months ago but had to do a device wipe yesterday due to certain glitches. When the device restarted, docs to go was gone!!! Where can I get the software for reinstallation as I use the application extensively for my day to day tasks. Kindly revert urgently!!!!!
    06-24-09 08:10 AM
    You can reinstall the docs to go app using the desktop manager or you can reinstall it from the OTA link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:15 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering the same thing as the OP, except wondering if there was an OTA link for version 2.0?
    01-19-10 06:23 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering the same thing as the OP, except wondering if there was an OTA link for version 2.0?
    You have to download the original version that comes with the OS you have, register the product, and then at that point you can check for updates within the app itself.

Use the link the previous poster provided.

Hope this helps.
    01-19-10 07:07 PM
    So I tried to use the previous post's link, and installed the software. Then, when running the application, it did not allow me to launch it. It directed me to dataviz's website, where it said to upgrade. However, in order to do so, I need to be able to launch the application and register it...sorta a catch 22.

Has anyone else gotten this to work?
    01-19-10 10:41 PM
    Does no one know how to get the latest version of Docs to Go for free? I can only find the paid version on dataviz's site, and Docs to Go no longer appears under DM as an option to install.
    01-22-10 11:52 AM
    Does no one know how to get the latest version of Docs to Go for free? I can only find the paid version on dataviz's site, and Docs to Go no longer appears under DM as an option to install.
    I got the hook up, bbm me @ pin:21617b38
    01-22-10 01:07 PM
    I got the hook up, bbm me @ pin:21617b38
    anyway you can let everyone know how to get this? i am just looking for the free version where you can not create a new sheet. i only need to edit docs.

thanks.
    01-22-10 03:39 PM
    I have same issue-need to re-install on 8530(docs to go is not very user friendly)

09-22-10 08:08 AM
    Hello, how do I reinstall document to go in my blackberry 9860?
    04-16-13 04:02 AM
    u can find it at (appkita.com)

Sent from my CrackBerry 9780 using CB Forums App
    04-16-13 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD