Is the Documents to go app that is pre-installed on phone, a free app or is that just a demo , and after a period of time you have to purchase?
    08-20-09 09:51 AM
    It's a highly restrictive app. There isn't much you can do with it unless you buy the full version
    08-20-09 09:54 AM
    Never expires. Is pretty restrictive but let's u do basic office functions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 12:55 PM
    Question related to this topic...can I delete Docs to Go from either the apps delete menu on the device or the DM and then reinstall it if I ever decide I want it again? Is there a better way to delete, and will getting rid of it give me much memory back? Thanks!
    08-20-09 01:22 PM
    hi guys! i just tried to install DOcuments to go Premium Edition and i really don't like it! i wanna know how can i intall my old version of Documents to Go on my phone. can anyone help me? please! maybe u have another version of Documents to Go and you cand send it to me or you can help pe telling me from where can i get an older version(basic version). thanks a lot
    09-01-09 02:55 PM
    It's a highly restrictive app. There isn't much you can do with it unless you buy the full version
    Well, let's see...you can view, edit and save almost any offfice doc with the free version.

Not "highly restrictive" by any definition.
    09-01-09 07:08 PM
    Well, let's see...you can view, edit and save almost any offfice doc with the free version.

Not "highly restrictive" by any definition.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    09-01-09 07:15 PM
    the free one lets you do everything that premium does but with premium you can create a new document, free you can just view
    09-02-09 02:08 AM
    I lost DTG during one of my OS upgrades when my Storm got briefly nuked and I had to go to a forced OS upgrade. Can anyone point me to a free DTG link so I can re-download it? Searching only gets me the paid version....
    Thanks in advance
    09-04-09 09:31 AM
    Moving to 3rd Party Apps
    09-04-09 09:33 AM
    Its 49 bucks to much for me to buy

09-04-09 01:50 PM
    I lost DTG during one of my OS upgrades when my Storm got briefly nuked and I had to go to a forced OS upgrade. Can anyone point me to a free DTG link so I can re-download it? Searching only gets me the paid version....
    Thanks in advance
    Here is the OTA link to the latest version.

Documents To Go OTA

09-04-09 08:47 PM
    Thanks for the link. Downloaded and running. Sweet.

09-05-09 03:07 PM
    A few hours ago I lost my docs to go icon. I still have docs to go listed in the apps list. Is there any way to fix this problem? Do I have to use desktop manager to put it on?
    09-06-09 04:36 PM
    A few hours ago I lost my docs to go icon. I still have docs to go listed in the apps list. Is there any way to fix this problem? Do I have to use desktop manager to put it on?
    Check to make sure that you didn't hide any of the icons by mistake. From the screen where the icon should be, press the bb key and select show all. Then look in that folder and the others for the icon.

09-06-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD