Just wondering if anyone here uses the Documents to Go app & if it is worth the $29.99 pricetag or not? Any help is appreciated thanks.
    08-12-09 08:00 PM
    i just use the free version and dont have any issues with it whatsoever
    08-12-09 08:05 PM
    I have the paid Premium version (for me it cost $69) and it is more than worth the price for me. It includes tons of functions not included in the free app (outlining, undo, formatting features, search, for example) and a very nice PDF viewer that I'd pay for in its own right. YMMV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:21 PM
    I too have the paid version and its worth every penny to men, as jbeachy said the pdf veiwer is very nice! There are a ton of extra features on the paid version that more than make it worth the cost. I use my Docs to go every day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 10:34 PM
    What is the main function of that App?
    08-12-09 10:35 PM
    docs to go is like mircosoft office word,excel you should have a free version from sprint on your phone. You may have to load it through bb desktop
    08-12-09 11:40 PM
    So on the premium version I can create new documents on my BB where as I can't with the standard is that correct? I come up with a lot of lyric ideas etc., when I'm away from my home computer & want something more than just a memopad.
    08-13-09 01:37 AM
    You can get around the "creating a new file" on the basic version by creating a blank file on your computer in Word and sending it to the device. If you make the file "Read Only" before you send it to the device, then it won't be overwritten on the device.
    08-13-09 06:08 AM
    You can get around the "creating a new file" on the basic version by creating a blank file on your computer in Word and sending it to the device. If you make the file "Read Only" before you send it to the device, then it won't be overwritten on the device.
    Interesting workaround. I'll have to give that a try. Thanks
    08-13-09 07:08 AM

Thanks Motorcycle Mama I will definitely try that
    08-13-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD