Got my Tour last night, spent waaaay too long playing with it and setting it up. Overall, this is really a fantastic device. It's taking a while to get used to the keyboard, and to be honest, I prefer the one on my 8330 and 8350i, but I know I'll get used to it soon. And I'd rather have the leather carrying pouch that came with my 8330 instead of the swiveling carrying case the Tour has. But I've had no problems with the back cover, or anything else. And web access seems VERY good. I'd say it's faster than with wifi on my 8350i. And the screen is outstanding.

Anyway, I tried using Docs to Go, and wanted to update the apps to get the free update. When I tried it, I got a Load Error, 907 Invalid COD. Any idea what this means?
    07-15-09 05:39 AM
    same problem here
    07-15-09 05:42 AM
    Got my Tour last night, spent waaaay too long playing with it and setting it up. Overall, this is really a fantastic device. It's taking a while to get used to the keyboard, and to be honest, I prefer the one on my 8330 and 8350i, but I know I'll get used to it soon. And I'd rather have the leather carrying pouch that came with my 8330 instead of the swiveling carrying case the Tour has. But I've had no problems with the back cover, or anything else. And web access seems VERY good. I'd say it's faster than with wifi on my 8350i. And the screen is outstanding.

Anyway, I tried using Docs to Go, and wanted to update the apps to get the free update. When I tried it, I got a Load Error, 907 Invalid COD. Any idea what this means?
    Bookmark the download page or copy and paste it to your memo pad then delete Docs2Go from your BB and then try the download.
    07-15-09 05:46 AM

OK, I see a fix for this:

DocID: 14238 - I get a "Download failed" or "907 Invalid COD" error when trying to install Documents To Go on my BlackBerry.
    07-15-09 05:50 AM
    Does anyone know how to delete a word documents saved to the tour? Cannot find a delete option? I know you can do by using the media manager. Must be another way.
    07-17-09 06:40 PM
    Does anyone know how to delete a word documents saved to the tour? Cannot find a delete option? I know you can do by using the media manager. Must be another way.
    You can do it from the explore option in the media app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 01:25 AM
    Thanks. Could not figure it out.
    07-18-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD