Ok peeps. Wasn't sure where to ask this so I just put it here. Heres the story..... Tried to put Lrycidals .151 on my storm and messed up pretty bad some how. Yea I'm kind of a noob to that stuff. Anyway, long story short took it to Verizon and they put the .148 software on it which is fine. Staying away from the unofficial stuff until I learn how to do it. When I got the phone back I couldnt read my company emails that are in the .xls format. Downloaded the Docs to Go from Datviz and it says its the wrong one for the storm. Looked everywhere in my Apploader and Desktop Software to reload or reinstall it and cant find it anywhere. I need a compatible version for the storm. Maybe an OTA link? I need the Sheets To Go to view the .xls. Any help guys?? I have searched on here for a while too with no avail...
    Last edited by jayharper08; 08-13-09 at 07:31 PM.
    08-13-09 07:23 PM
    Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: BES Admins

ignore the BES admin part and just fill in the info. It will get you the Docs to go that came facotry on the storm. then you will have to update to most recent version once you install. you could also try your DM to install the docs to go
    08-13-09 07:31 PM
    Thank you bigdaddy! (that didnt sound right coming from a dude, lol) Gonna try it now. I've tried the DM and cant get it to load, its faded where I cant check or uncheck it to add.
    08-13-09 08:27 PM
    Alright this is really getting aggravating. I did everything I know to do and this is all I"m getting. Still wont work......... aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggAttachment 34726

Attachment 34727
    Last edited by jayharper08; 08-13-09 at 09:40 PM.
    08-13-09 09:33 PM
    Still have not figured this out. Anybody with any suggestions? I'd rather not take it back up to Verizon to wipe it out and try again and go thru the process of restoring all my apps with activation codes and all that stuff.
    08-14-09 12:50 PM
    Make sure that you have the BlackBerry Attachment Service installed. (Options> Advanced Options> Applications). Also try the following OTA link to install D2G.

http://download.dataviz.com/document...entsToGo47.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 08-14-09 at 01:30 PM.
    08-14-09 01:25 PM
    Thank you Armak, trying it now.
    08-14-09 01:46 PM
    Nope. Don't have the Blackberry Attachment Service. Don't see it in my DM either? How do I go about getting it?

08-14-09 01:50 PM
    Nope. Don't have the Blackberry Attachment Service. Don't see it in my DM either? How do I go about getting it?

Go through app loader.

C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe

08-14-09 02:19 PM
    Not in there either. Maybe I should just uninstall the DM and reinstall and see if it shows?
    08-14-09 03:12 PM
    Not in there either. Maybe I should just uninstall the DM and reinstall and see if it shows?
    Delete any BB OS that you may have installed on your computer, do a reboot, install only the .148 OS to your computer and then try again.

08-14-09 03:31 PM
    Alright. Thank you for all your help Armak, but I uninstalled the OS, reinstalled from the disk that came with it and still not anything. I can put the docs to go in there because i have the .alx file but its useless without the Blackberry Attachment Service. I'm giving up. Oh well. Thank you alot tho.
    08-14-09 04:12 PM
    Alright. Thank you for all your help Armak, but I uninstalled the OS, reinstalled from the disk that came with it and still not anything. I can put the docs to go in there because i have the .alx file but its useless without the Blackberry Attachment Service. I'm giving up. Oh well. Thank you alot tho.
    The OS isn't on the disk, only the Desktop Manager is. You need to go to the VZW website to get the OS.

BlackBerry® Software Updates

08-14-09 04:37 PM
    Alright. I'm a ****** I guess. Thank you for helping get my helmet off Armak. Got it up and running now. You need one of those Paypal Donate links so I can send you some money for your help. Lol. Appreciate bro.
    08-14-09 06:39 PM
    Alright. I'm a ****** I guess. Thank you for helping get my helmet off Armak. Got it up and running now. You need one of those Paypal Donate links so I can send you some money for your help. Lol. Appreciate bro.
    Glad to hear that it is up and running for you now. I've been told by others that I should do that but a thanks is good enough for me.

08-14-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD