First: Is there supposed to be a visible folder for documents to go? I resgistered it but I do not see a icon for it but it does show in applications. I did have an icon on my curve so thats why I thought there should be one on the storm. Second: how come I do not have the storm background (lightning) on my phone? does it come with it from the factory or does it have to be downloaded? It had the verizon homescreen image when I brought it home. When I look under themes I see the lightning pic and the pic is not saved in any folder on the phone....thanks...lol
    04-29-09 11:12 AM
    First: Is there supposed to be a visible folder for documents to go? I resgistered it but I do not see a icon for it but it does show in applications. I did have an icon on my curve so thats why I thought there should be one on the storm. Second: how come I do not have the storm background (lightning) on my phone? does it come with it from the factory or does it have to be downloaded? It had the verizon homescreen image when I brought it home. When I look under themes I see the lightning pic and the pic is not saved in any folder on the phone....thanks...lol
    No unique folder for docs to go...each app (spreadsheet, word) is a unique icon within apps folder. I guess you could create a folder and move them there if that's what you prefer.

You need to download the lightning if you want that on your screen
    04-29-09 11:16 AM
    No unique folder for docs to go...each app (spreadsheet, word) is a unique icon within apps folder. I guess you could create a folder and move them there if that's what you prefer.

You need to download the lightning if you want that on your screen
    cool, thanks.
    04-29-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD