I just received an email from DataViz saying that they currently are offering the Premium Edition of Docs to Go for only $29.99, instead of the retail price of $49.99. Only problem is, when i go on their site, the 9650 isn't listed... With that being said, has anyone downloaded the software for the Tour 9630 onto their 9650 and if so, how well does it work??? Thanks in Advance...
    05-28-10 12:09 PM
    When you did the OS upgrade to .699 there is a chance to install the Docs to Go (the free version) Did you even install those? You get Word, Excel and Powerpoint. It is part of the 9650 OS
    05-28-10 01:01 PM
    DocsToGo Premium works fine on the 9650
    05-28-10 01:03 PM
    oh sorry, I didn't read your post clearly enough, you were asking about the premium version for the Tour. So, I always thought the free version allowed you to open and view those documents, and the paid version allowed you to edit them. But my free version on my 9650 that came with the phone, says that it allows you to read and edit those documents?
    05-28-10 01:11 PM
    You can edit them. The paid version lets you create new documents (there's a loophole for this on the free version though) and includes stuff like PDF to go.
    05-28-10 01:16 PM
    You can edit them. The paid version lets you create new documents (there's a loophole for this on the free version though) and includes stuff like PDF to go.
    Thanks for the quick Responses... Really appreciate it... Ok i'll probably go ahead & get it... What is the Loophole???
    05-28-10 01:30 PM
    Free version can edit documents. So save an empty .doc, .xls .ppt, whatever file on your memory card. Then open it with the free version and you can edit it (aka same thing as creating a new one). Then just do a save as to save to a new file so you don't overwrite the empty one.
    05-28-10 01:35 PM
    Hey papped, have u come across a FREE or reasonable price app where you can read CSV files on a BB, whether it be an Attachment or already on your SD card? I heard abt a couple of programs - can't remember their names now, but I think they were kind of pricey..Thanks
    05-29-10 12:24 AM
    I know excel let's you import csv, did you try opening the .csv with SheetToGo free version in DocsToGo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 12:48 AM
    I know excel let's you import csv, did you try opening the .csv with SheetToGo free version in DocsToGo?

Yea, I've tried opening those files plenty of times and I always get the message: 'you are about to download a file or open attachment that you can't view on your mobile. Do you still want to proceed?' I've sent it as an Attachment, and then I tried just putting the files on my SD-card, but I still get the same messages
    05-29-10 12:54 AM
    Download the demo of CSV Table pro Lite.

The price is verrry reasonable, $2.50. If you like the demo I'd say that price is nothing.

Aligned Data - About Us
    05-29-10 01:28 AM
    Download the demo of CSV Table pro Lite.

The price is verrry reasonable, $2.50. If you like the demo I'd say that price is nothing.

Aligned Data - About Us
    Thanks!
    I'm on the Mobihand site, and all I see is the lite version. Where'd you go to buy the other version for $2.99?
    05-29-10 05:22 AM
    Free version can edit documents. So save an empty .doc, .xls .ppt, whatever file on your memory card. Then open it with the free version and you can edit it (aka same thing as creating a new one). Then just do a save as to save to a new file so you don't overwrite the empty one.
    Freaking cool, so I can save several blank Word docs on my card and name them #1, #2, #3, etc and then just edit them as I need them and send them off in an email? So very cool, thanks for the info. I do like the free version a lot but don't create enough documents to warrant the purchase price of the premium.
    05-29-10 10:20 AM
    Freaking cool, so I can save several blank Word docs on my card and name them #1, #2, #3, etc and then just edit them as I need them and send them off in an email? So very cool, thanks for the info. I do like the free version a lot but don't create enough documents to warrant the purchase price of the premium.
    I would suggest that you choose Save As when saving the file for the first time. That way your blank file will remain intact. That's what I did when I first started using it. I ended up upgrading because I needed the extra editing features because I work with documents a lot. I paid $69 to upgrade mine. I can't believe they're having promotions to upgrade it for $29.99. Oh well.

05-29-10 10:25 AM
    Thanks!
    I'm on the Mobihand site, and all I see is the lite version. Where'd you go to buy the other version for $2.99?
    http://aligneddata.weebly.com/buy-now.html

05-29-10 08:33 PM
    Is that a promo price or how long is that in effect?

I just received an email from DataViz saying that they currently are offering the Premium Edition of Docs to Go for only $29.99, instead of the retail price of $49.99. Only problem is, when i go on their site, the 9650 isn't listed... With that being said, has anyone downloaded the software for the Tour 9630 onto their 9650 and if so, how well does it work??? Thanks in Advance...
    05-29-10 08:55 PM
    That's a Promo price because I got it at that price back in Feb! I couldn't see myself paying $49.99 for it. I like it; I think it's a nice package to have for those who actually use the Docs and others on their BBs. I was told about the shortcuts as well, of how to create new Word Docs, but that's too much of a hassle 'FOR ME'. I'd rather just be able to Create new files normally like you do with a pc! IF you do get it, I'm sure you'll really like it!
    05-29-10 09:00 PM
    So do they do promos periodically? I will have to check it out!

That's a Promo price because I got it at that price back in Feb! I couldn't see myself paying $49.99 for it. I like it; I think it's a nice package to have for those who actually use the Docs and others on their BBs. I was told about the shortcuts as well, of how to create new Word Docs, but that's too much of a hassle 'FOR ME'. I'd rather just be able to Create new files normally like you do with a pc! IF you do get it, I'm sure you'll really like it!
    05-29-10 09:30 PM
    So do they do promos periodically? I will have to check it out!
    I'm not sure. if they are. I know I was afraid to take a chance to wait down the line and see if they were offering it again! I purchased literally at the last minute; like the last day of the Promo! HAHAHA
    05-29-10 09:38 PM
    Is that a promo price or how long is that in effect?
    BlackBerry App World - Documents To Go Standard Edition New v2
    05-29-10 10:42 PM
    Thanks for the info

05-30-10 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD