Hey guys! I did an upgrade on my replacement S2 to .713 amd lost my Docs to Go. I am running a Mac, but can only find fixes for PC. I tried going in to my DM for Mac and checking them all in the App Loader. Is goes through the process with no errors but nothing gets transferred to my S2. I went to the VZW store and got nothing. I have searched and unhidden everything and nothing. Went in to Options > Applications and checked all three (Add-On, Third Party, Core) and nothing. Anyone have any hints or even a link / copy they can ship? I also tried downloading the free 2.0, but I can't do that without having 1.0 on it. Ugh... Thanks guys!

Kat
    10-06-10 05:10 PM
    I believe you can download them from the App Store. I deleted mine for lack of use, then needed them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 06:19 PM
    I believe you can download them from the App Store. I deleted mine for lack of use, then needed them.

little off topic but what are these used for, word to go,sheet to go,slideshow to go.
    what can you do with them?
    thanks
    10-06-10 06:23 PM
    Thanks Bud. I will check again but have only been able to find the 2.0, which will not download since I do not have the 1.0

Mohawk - pretty much the same at the computer versions. I do a lot on the go and use them quite frequently.

Kat
    10-06-10 06:26 PM
    little off topic but what are these used for, word to go,sheet to go,slideshow to go.
    what can you do with them?
    thanks
    If you get an email with an attached doc, xls or ppt they are handy. You could also edit these types but it is a bit clunky.
    10-06-10 07:31 PM
    + PDF to go is nice. I use it all the time to open emails from professors with attachments. That way if I need to refer back they are in my pocket

Good deal. Its late so maybe I'm not fully understanding the OP but email docs to go ot dataviz. I'm sure they can help

10-07-10 12:31 AM
    I use a spreadsheet for all my CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. Comes in very handy if I'm not sure I own something when I see it in the store. I can open it up when the BB is attached to my PC or Mac and make big changes when needed. I also have an Iconify link to it on my BB so I can get directly to it fast.

Back to the OP question, go to the DataViz website on your BB and download them. If you've paid for the premium, you can upgrade once you've got any of the Docs2Go loaded by going through the Options.
    Last edited by PossumPete; 10-07-10 at 07:27 AM.
    10-07-10 07:23 AM
    I am pretty sure that I have used this link OTA to install D2G without version 1 installed.

http://download.dataviz.com/document...Go47_EFIGS.jad
    10-07-10 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD