i had the 7.1 leaked os on my 9900. my batter life went down considerably... prob over12% loss per hour. i keep brightness to "10", backlight timeout at "10 sec", use bluetoith maybe 2 hours total in a given day, and dont use wifi. i downgraded to .503 (bc i heard that it is pretty good on bettery) AND i downloaded "battery saver - free" as well. im not sure which is to thank... but my battery life has almost doubled! it is night and day. so, im wondering if it is bc of the .503 os... or the battery saver app.

what has been you guys' experience with these battery saving apps? they seem too good to be true? do they merely change your settings to optimize battery life? bc i already have done that.
    Last edited by StephDOGG; 12-16-11 at 01:36 PM.
    12-16-11 01:29 PM
    Not sure, but if my memory serves me right I read once on this site that those apps just configure your settings so that they don't use up your battery life as much as you normally would. Making light dim, not staying on as long and what not, you know? I think that what you did is helping your battery last longer, just my opinion though
    12-16-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD