Can anyone reccomend a good To Do List program?

I'm looking to keep a LOT of To Do's (next actions) for many Projects both business and personal and be able to sort easily by category and priority//.

Thanks!
    08-18-07 08:02 PM
    Er, what's wrong with the present Task application on the BlackBerry?
    08-18-07 08:16 PM
    i like a Franklin Covey style list for Projects and a GTD style list for daily routine.
    08-18-07 11:36 PM
    How about NextAction? (I can't post the URL since I am a new poster here, but if you Google "NextAction Blackberry" you will find it.

I have been using it for about a week now (the demo version) and so far have been very happy with it (with a couple of minor caveats, anyway).
    08-27-07 09:43 AM
    Also I'm beta-testing BBTask Pro. So far, I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-07 09:22 AM
    Also I'm beta-testing BBTask Pro. So far, I like it.

I also love BBTaskPro, but if you want something very robust, check out ToDoMatrix, from Rex Wireless (I guess I can't post URL's... you should be able to figure it out!

You can download a demo, which will work for (I believe) 30 days.

Probably the most feature rich ToDo program for the Blackberry.
    10-03-07 02:13 AM
    I also love BBTaskPro, but if you want something very robust, check out ToDoMatrix, from Rex Wireless (I guess I can't post URL's... you should be able to figure it out!

You can download a demo, which will work for (I believe) 30 days.

Probably the most feature rich ToDo program for the Blackberry.
    8100User, heck yeah. TodoMatrix/IdeaMatrix are awesome. So awesome that I use them as my PIM (bye bye native calendar and tasks)
    12-01-07 12:25 PM
    I agree that ToDoMatrix is fantastic. It has browser-based wireless sync and backup and supports both Franklin-Covey and GTD systems-- or any combo of the two. The Rex Desktop website has an interesting "white paper" on using either or both systems with ToDoMatrix.
    12-05-07 07:58 AM
    You might want to consider using Remember The Milk. Check out their website at:

Remember The Milk: Online to do list and task management

It's a nicely developed task management website, and you can access their "mobile" version at:

Login - Remember The Milk

It's like having an advanced "to do" program on your BB without having to install any software.
    12-06-07 07:18 PM
    Sorry,
    I know this may be way out of date...but for future reference Franklin Covey has software for your PC that syncs with your BB. That is why I am switching from my junk Alias to a BB...I am addicted to my FC software and am quickly becoming a BB addict!
    11-17-08 03:12 PM
    Sorry,
    I know this may be way out of date...but for future reference Franklin Covey has software for your PC that syncs with your BB. That is why I am switching from my junk Alias to a BB...I am addicted to my FC software and am quickly becoming a BB addict!

That is actually good to know... do you have a link?

I use RTM.
    11-17-08 03:33 PM
    11-18-08 06:43 AM
    I personally like Pocket Day Professional... I customized my Task/To Do List
    11-18-08 10:43 AM
    ToDo Matrix and IdeaMatrix are the ultimate. As simple or detailed as you want. Amazing stuff.
    11-18-08 12:13 PM
    Er, what's wrong with the present Task application on the BlackBerry?
    It just doesn't scale very well beyond 20-30 tasks at most. And for GTD it is just abysmal.

Try Viira, its a new BlackBerry GTD app and it works really well. Projects, contexts, and all. I am using the free trial right now and am quite impressed.
    11-18-08 12:45 PM
    I wish RIM would release API's so we could edit the on board software. I would like to keep the origibal task list but be able to add folders for certain tasks.

11-18-08 03:35 PM
    Can you save any of these apps to the memory card? I use my Note pad and Task list pretty heavily, which may be what's eating a lot of my free memory.

Thanks!
    11-18-08 10:20 PM
    Also ... what's GTD??
    11-18-08 10:21 PM
    Also ... what's GTD??
    It's a task management strategy:

Getting Things Done - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To answer your earlier question, I don't think any of those can be run from card.

I use Remember The Milk for BB, and actually deleted the native Task app from my Berry recently for space issues.
    11-18-08 11:12 PM
    There's a Blackberry app coming out that will sync with Toodledo.com accounts.

If you don't know about Toodledo.com, it's a place where you can manage your To-do lists via a web browser. They also have an iPhone client and several other syncing tools. Soon, a Blackberry client.

If you're interested, you should visit the site and sign up for the newsletter. You can also opt-in to be considered for the beta test starting up early this year.

I don't yet have enough points here to post the URL in-line but it's ToodledoBB.com

Disclosure: I'm the developer.
    01-06-09 08:46 PM
    The most important thing I see missing in every BB task application (with the exception of ToDoMatrix, which doesn't sink with a desktop app, and therefore doesn't work for me) is a basic need of any GTD system: The ability to process email into next actions. I absolutely need a BB app that adds a menu item in the Mail app to send an email to act on a message with a todo, waiting for task, someday/maybe, etc. Without that, none of the BB apps I've seen is a true GTD application. Anyone know one that does this?
    01-27-09 10:03 PM
    If anyone wants a simpler, lighter one. I recommend "got-2", as in "got-2-do-list". Pretty nice.
    01-27-09 10:57 PM
    ToDo Matrix looks ok, but at $60 they MUST be joking!
    02-04-09 07:42 AM
    If anyone wants a simpler, lighter one. I recommend "got-2", as in "got-2-do-list". Pretty nice.

I did a search for 'got-2' and 'got-2-do-list' and didn't come with any specific link/program.

can you share more about this program/where to get it?

TIA..

nevermind.. I found it, downloaded it, tried it and then deleted it. Didn't suite my needs.

Next..?
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 02-06-09 at 11:34 AM.
    02-05-09 11:33 AM
    ToDo Matrix looks ok, but at $60 they MUST be joking!

that program does look awesome, but yeah, $60 is just too much money for me to pay for an application...
    02-06-09 11:35 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD