Hi all,
    I use Honeydew sync on my and my wife's Torches. It works great. But , now I also need to have a syncable between my BB and my Dad's droid. Anyone know of a solution?
    Thanks!
    Later,
    Brian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 10:06 AM
    you can try remember the milk maybe

Remember The Milk: Online to do list and task management
    Last edited by howarmat; 05-21-11 at 05:44 PM.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    05-21-11 10:10 AM
    howarmat, thanks for this! I also use Honeydew and was hoping a way to sync with my sister's iPhone. I used to use Remember the Milk years ago on the web. It's good to know they have apps for the mobile. Going to try this out. Thanks to the OP for asking.

edit: at $25/year? pretty steep for syncing some lists.
    Last edited by evil.bunny; 05-21-11 at 05:50 PM.
    05-21-11 05:38 PM
    I was looking at Honeydew (I used MyCart from the CB store), and while I liked the ability to sync phones I did NOT really like the UI.

But I did find one: OurGroceries Shopping List (in App world). It is free, has a very nice UI, and works great. It also gives you the ability to sync with other phones. It says you are able to sync between other phones (Android and iPhone) but I haven't personally tested as both my husband and I have BB. One of the features I really like with this app is that it has a separate category for your own recipes, and you can send the entire list for a recipe to your shopping list.

Just make sure when you are sending email (use the SAME email for everyone who wants to be synced) that you also send one to yourself.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    05-22-11 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD