Is there a "to do list" type app that will sync a to do list with my calendar? Or is there another way to do that? If I want to add things like wash car, pick up dry cleaning to my calendar...do I need to schedule them as an all day event, or is there another way?

Thanks for the help!!!
    08-26-09 04:31 PM
    That should be your tasks app native to your device, unless you deleted it. And you can choose as little as 15 minute increments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:40 PM
    Let me apologize, but the system wouldn't let me edit, your calendar can divide entries in 15 minute increments, say 1:15, 30,45, etc. Tasks is a separate setup. You can expand your calendar to show all 24 hours in the day, also. There are many options if you check out the calendar menu. Sorry for the goof.

08-26-09 04:48 PM
    Here is an example, I use military time, so that is what I've displayed.

08-26-09 05:06 PM
    I think I accidently deleted my tasks app, is it possible to get it back? I have desktop manager.
    08-26-09 05:24 PM
    It should be in the apploader, if you've done a backup. Go to Options>Advanced Options, Applications first, and see if it is in apps list. If it is, go to your desktop, Menu>Show all, and unhide it, otherwise, you'll have to reload it via DM.

08-26-09 05:48 PM
    There is a Task Manager app you can look into, also. I don't use it, but may be up your alley.

reQall: reQall for BlackBerry

08-26-09 05:55 PM
    found it in DM. Thanks!! That's what I wanted!
    08-26-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD