I tried got 2 but seems like it is draining my battery. I know reqall have this option for the paid version, but wanted to try something free or with just a one time fee. I have been searching the forums and that search is everlasting.

I would also like the app to sync with the bb calendar and task app. Maybe asking to much. If I only knew how to write apps.

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:15 PM
    I tried got 2 but seems like it is draining my battery. I know reqall have this option for the paid version, but wanted to try something free or with just a one time fee. I have been searching the forums and that search is everlasting.

I would also like the app to sync with the bb calendar and task app. Maybe asking to much. If I only knew how to write apps.

TIA

How exactly would you want the GPS to work? Sounds like an interesting one. I barely used Reqall
    04-14-10 10:19 PM
    Some what like got 2 with out the draining. Enter a store and its address and it give an alert to let u know that you are by that location.

04-14-10 10:24 PM
    I would expect something like that to drain the battery quicker since it would keep the GPS on most of the time. GPS tends to use a fair amount of juice.

Food for thought.
    04-15-10 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD