There hasn't been as much discussion on eOffice and Docs to Go, considering how much anticipation there was for their latest releases. I have both, and they both have their advantages. I can't decide which is the better. One thing I have an issue with is that eOffice comes with a spell check application, and I don't mind using it from within eOffice, but it also shows up in other applications menus. This is redundant, since those other applications use RIM's built in spell check. I don't know how to turn off the eOffice spell check menu without deleting that application from the Blackberry.

Aside from that, each suite offers features the other doesn't have, and I like both GUI, evn the small icons in eOffice are well made. Has anyone really used both of these applications extensively, that can offer some insight?
    02-11-09 02:41 PM
    doc2go disappeared after installing the trial copy of eoffice. Its still listed in my applications (and taking up memory) but I can not find it to be able to run it.
    02-12-09 03:46 PM
    I had both installed, but kept having problems with eOffice. When I would reboot my BlackBerry eOffice would ask for permission to be the default document application. This pop up would appear after every reboot. I would choose no. There were times when I would hit my trackball by mistake, and selected yes. eOffice would take over as the default application, and the icons for Docs To Go would be nowhere to be found. So I deletd eOffice and haven't used it since. I take it as money wasted and move on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD