I know this had been brought up already but I wasnt able to find if anyone knew how to fix it. Some of the apps will be there one minute then gone the next and I have to reinstall. Anyone?
    11-08-09 09:22 AM
    Which apps are disappearing??..could be a faulty device or the apps arent compatible with the S2.
    11-08-09 09:29 AM
    Blackberry app world for instance.
    11-08-09 09:32 AM
    I have a storm, and my blackberry messenger disappeared, i tried everything to get it back\. I actually had to go to applications and remove it, then reinstall it from app world. A while back facebook also
    11-08-09 09:39 AM
    Blackberry app world for instance.
    Hmmm i havent installed that on my S2 yet...im planning to so once i have done it ill see if i have the same problem and report back.
    11-08-09 09:50 AM
    11-08-09 09:57 AM
    Well i installed it and as of yet it hasnt disappeared so ill give it some more time and if it does then ill definitely post again.
    11-08-09 10:05 AM
    I have a storm, and my blackberry messenger disappeared, i tried everything to get it back\. I actually had to go to applications and remove it, then reinstall it from app world. A while back facebook also

i had the same thing happen to me twice with blackberry messenger within the first couple of days of having the phone. i noticed it disappeared the 2nd time after the phone rebooted.
    11-08-09 10:19 AM
    I have the problem with App World disappearing since the 5.0 update on the S1.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 07:15 PM
    when i did the update, it wiped out my bbm completely. went to reinstall it via desktop manager, but then it put the old version of bbm back on my storm and wiped out all my contacts. then i went to try and update back to the newer version of bbm via app world and realized app world is completely gone from my phone now. at first i was thrilled at all the new funcionality that the firmware update seemed to deliver, but now i'm concerned it might have some significant faults.

does anybody know how i could get all of my bbm contacts back??? if you can help me accomplish this, i will be eternally grateful to you.
    11-08-09 09:27 PM
    so far appworld disappeared 3 times and facebook disappeared on me twice
    11-08-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD