Does anyone know or has anyone tried the Directv Apps on the Torch 9850?

Directvs' site still only shows Storm OS 4.7 or greater for both the Directv scheduler app and the NFL Sunday Ticket to go app in the BB section.
    09-15-11 09:47 AM
    now that is a very good question......this is somewhat important figuring it is football season and all....lol.....well there is only one way to find out.......
    09-15-11 01:27 PM
    Exactly and my wife wants me to go somewhere with her and the kids Sunday around 3PM. Well, the Saints/Bears game doesn't end till 4, so if I don't have DTV-to-go, I told her I'm not going.

I did try a few minutes ago to download the scheduler app and while it worked, it was cropped and part of the screen was missing. I switched to comparability mode which made it worse so I uninstalled it.

I may try to download the Sunday Ticket app but have a feeling it will be the same issue.
    09-15-11 01:31 PM
    ah ok....that sucks, I'm in middle of getting all my apps up myself since I just received the 9850. Going to do some deep searching now....
    09-15-11 02:05 PM
    or you could just see the NFL app from VZW and view the Red Zone, at least you can see real live football.......if all else fails that should be your number choice there.
    09-15-11 02:08 PM
    Nah, I told my wife that if the app wasn't available, I'd stay home until the Saints game was over at 4PM and then meet them at the party.

As far as searching, I've checked Directv website, and the BB apps are either for the Storm 4.7 or higher, or there is a version for the Bold/Tour 4.3 OS or higher.

I posted a msg. earlier today in a thread on the DBSTalk forums about it because there are several Directv employees in the R&D dept. that monitor and post on that site, so maybe I will get an answer later today. I will keep you posted.
    09-15-11 02:21 PM
    GOT IT!!!

NFL SUNDAY TICKET MOBILE

When you get there one of the choices is Storm/Torch.

Downloaded and it seems to work...won't know for sure until Sunday rolls around, but all the games for this week are listed, and all the other features like schedule and standings seem to work.

Hopefully they will right the ship on the DTV Scheduler App soon because I actually use that more than the Sunday Ticket app.
    09-15-11 02:45 PM
    It works, but you really need to use the trackpad to navigate.
    09-15-11 05:52 PM
    oh snap.....that is amazing. going to go check this out.....
    09-15-11 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD