Does anybody know if there is an app for DTV? I know they just launched an app for iPhone users, but is there also one for BB Storm users as well. Will there be one launched in the near future?
    06-22-09 08:37 AM
    If you would have pressed that nice little "Search this thread" button near the top (Bad noobie....bad!) of the forum you would have found out that there isn't one yet but people have requested it and DirecTV has said they will develop one.
    06-22-09 08:50 AM
    Does anybody know if there is an app for DTV? I know they just launched an app for iPhone users, but is there also one for BB Storm users as well. Will there be one launched in the near future?
    People make too big of a deal about this search thing. Get over it. The time ppl spend telling other ppl to search, could be spent answering the freakin question. There could be new information since the last time something was posted on the topic.

Unfortunately in this situation there's no new info. Direct TV doesnt have a BB app. Im pretty jealous of the Iphone one, but hopefully we'll get one soon.
    06-22-09 08:54 AM
    People make too big of a deal about this search thing. Get over it. The time ppl spend telling other ppl to search, could be spent answering the freakin question. There could be new information since the last time something was posted on the topic.

Unfortunately in this situation there's no new info. Direct TV doesnt have a BB app. Im pretty jealous of the Iphone one, but hopefully we'll get one soon.
    If you would have read past the part where I told him to search you would have found out that I answered the ******* question.

I fogot to add that If the OP would have done the search he would have found that Direct TV wan't everyone to use this (DVR Scheduler) in the mean time.
    06-22-09 08:56 AM
    If you would have read past the part where I told him to search you would have found out that I answered the ******* question.

I fogot to add that If the OP would have done the search he would have found that Direct TV wan't everyone to use this (DVR Scheduler) in the mean time.
    I actually did read past that, and im guilty of double posting: SUE ME!
    06-22-09 09:18 AM
    I actually did read past that, and im guilty of double posting: SUE ME!
    If I was from California, I would.
    06-22-09 09:25 AM
    Children.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-22-09 09:32 AM
    Children.

... I blame it on Monday. :-)
    06-22-09 09:34 AM
    Thank you guys for all your help...let's try and keep the peace. And by the way, I am a "she" not a "he".
    *smile*
    06-22-09 09:39 AM
    ...And by the way, I am a "she" not a "he".
    *smile*
    Duly noted!
    06-22-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD