I've searched but for some reason couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if there is a direct tv app and if there is, is there an ota link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 03:29 PM
    Nope. Not one out yet for the Storm.

07-18-09 08:41 PM
    Is there one out for any other bb's such as the curve 8330?
    07-18-09 10:26 PM
    What do you need an app for? Go to the mobile site and you can program your DVR just fine.
    07-20-09 07:57 AM
    Do you want to watch DirectTV?
    07-20-09 09:50 AM
    What do you need an app for? Go to the mobile site and you can program your DVR just fine.
    Everytime I go to the scheduler at the Direct TV site it won't let me log in. It keeps telling me the page is too large to load. I am on VZW & don't have that happen with any other sites. Anybody else had this happen? Would like to be able to program my dvr when I'm out of town.

10-07-09 02:59 AM
    Everytime I go to the scheduler at the Direct TV site it won't let me log in. It keeps telling me the page is too large to load. I am on VZW & don't have that happen with any other sites. Anybody else had this happen? Would like to be able to program my dvr when I'm out of town.

No problems loading the site on my Storm or my old 8330
    10-07-09 03:07 AM

As I stated previously.. make sure you are going to the mobile site, it loads just fine.
    10-07-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD