Is there an app where the LED colors can be set to each specific type of message such as having a different color for bbm, sms, email, phone etc? Rather then setting it per contact? It does NOT have to be a free app, I am willing to pay.

I am on a bold 9780 if that matters.
    06-20-11 08:01 PM
    BeBuzz.

I got.

All works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 08:08 PM
    So to confirm before I spend $6 on this it will for example be able to do this:

All BBM: Blue
    All SMS: Red
    All Phone: Green
    All Email: Purple

so if the same contact were to email and bbm me I would get a blue and purple notification?
    06-20-11 08:12 PM
    So to confirm before I spend $6 on this it will for example be able to do this:

All BBM: Blue
    All SMS: Red
    All Phone: Green
    All Email: Purple

so if the same contact were to email and bbm me I would get a blue and purple notification?
    Yes, get it. Also you will get much more with BeBuzz, its a must have app.
    06-20-11 08:19 PM
    Yes. Haha. That's why I said yes remember?

06-20-11 08:54 PM
    To confirm, in case the wording was not clear.

/end thread.
    06-20-11 09:20 PM
    But just to avoid disappointment: BeBuzz does not make the difference between text, and multimedia message, they are treated alike from the messages level.
    06-21-11 03:10 AM
    /sudo apt-get install unend-thread
    That's RIM's fault tho, not BellShare's.
    06-21-11 03:11 PM
    I have a question... Can BeBuzz assign a different color to different email accounts.

I have 2 email accounts on my BB (one from home and one from work), and in the past, BeBuzz couldn't do that. Has that changed? Can the free version do it now? I really don't need all the other things it does. Just simply set a different color for each account.

06-21-11 03:44 PM
    I have a question... Can BeBuzz assign a different color to different email accounts.

I have 2 email accounts on my BB (one from home and one from work), and in the past, BeBuzz couldn't do that. Has that changed? Can the free version do it now? I really don't need all the other things it does. Just simply set a different color for each account.

I have 3 email accounts with different colors for all plus colors for certain contacts but I have the paid version - not sure about free!
    06-21-11 04:20 PM
    BeBuzz is perfect. It does all you are asking for and more. You can basically assign a different color to every different thing on your phone (including different email addresses, facebook, twitter, IM clients, Skype, BBM, SMS, MMS, etc etc etc). Plus, you can even create your own colors to use.

Check out the screenshots of BeBuzz and you should be able to see what you can do! Its well worth it.
    06-21-11 04:44 PM
    all is good about BeBuzz except of one thing, we need to remember all those assigned colors )))
    ridesno159 likes this.
    06-21-11 09:00 PM
    Tried it out again. Still can't do the one and only thing I want to do in the free version.

Can only assign colors to specific contacts (although to a good number of contacts - I think previous free versions was limited to only a couple of contacts, or something like that), and to the phone incoming/missed call status.

I may spring for the full version anyway.

06-21-11 11:56 PM
    all is good about BeBuzz except of one thing, we need to remember all those assigned colors )))
    Add an app like BerryPopUp or LeaveItOn and your all good there
    06-22-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD