- CrackBerry User
- 60 Posts
Did not get latest Bridge and AppWorld updates
So, I got excited to see that AppWorld was turning into BlackberryWorld v 4.0 and that Blackberry Bridge had an upgrade to 3.0. But I never got any notifications. Tried using Desktop Manager to see, and no upgrades there either. Ten I tried downloading it online and got an "internal server" error and couldn't download it. Could it be that it's not for my Curve 9310 running 7.1? OR any ideas how I can push the upgrade through?
- 02-02-2013, 08:57 AM #4
I did not get the Bridge update yet either.Receive an alert, generate two emails. One email hits the Hub, other sits on the server. Hub refresh, no change. Device restart, no change.
If the Hub doesn't see my email, I don't see my Q10.
- By ssmaster in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 21Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:43 AM
- By joekool2 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:03 PM
- By InTheRed in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM
- By donnation in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 60Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
- By taurean777 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2009, 12:10 PM