Hey, I've read numerous forums on the MySpace notification system, and how it doesn't work, and some fixes. On mine, I only get notifications for friend requests and messages. I've gone into all my setting to try and fix it, but I can't figure it out. I get email notifications for other tings, but those are the only two I get through the app. Did anyone ever figure out how to fix it? Maybe the older version?
    03-29-09 06:32 PM
    I only get notifications for those too. (At times for comments, like twice though.)
    But since I have the email notications I use that.
    I don't mind it, I kinda prefer it that way too, because I could see the comment in the email and if I choose to reply I use the MySpace App. But that's how my personal preference.
    But I'm all up for some fixed! Lol
    Last edited by Yessee; 03-29-09 at 06:46 PM.
    03-29-09 06:44 PM
    To bad we can't figure it out. the email notificiations work fine, but it would be more convenient if they all came in the app.
    03-29-09 06:50 PM
    i personally think the app is ****y. Theres no new notifications for messages, comments, or pic comments. If you were going to sync it with your BB email then i believe you get notifications. But i don't want my phone beeping at me filled my myspace bs. I use the WAP myspace page in the browser. I think the BB Myspace app needs alot of work.
    03-30-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD