Soooooo livid with this cause those are 2 of my favorite apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-11 05:05 AM
    Here is the OTA download link for dictionary.com = http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24704513/Bla...ionary.com.jad

08-21-11 05:35 AM
    I don't think there is one dictionary version for the 9900 screen resolution ... the one in the link you provided does not "fit" the 9900 screen completely.
    08-21-11 09:40 AM
    So initially when you open the dictionary.com app the screen isn't the right size; but once the definition comes up it does fill the screen appropriately. Works just fine. Thanks for the link technology fanboy.

08-21-11 10:00 AM
    Soooooo livid with this cause those are 2 of my favorite apps.

Please stop creating these useless threads of complaints. Use the search button... And google. It's not so much about the threads, just the content. At least post something constructive. Not "damn, those apps aren't there!!" this isn't a chat.

There are already countless threads about apps that are missing and those that are available.

Also, there is a dedicated Blackberry App section of this forum.
    Masahiro likes this.
    08-21-11 10:26 AM
    So initially when you open the dictionary.com app the screen isn't the right size; but once the definition comes up it does fill the screen appropriately. Works just fine. Thanks for the link technology fanboy.

It does fill the definition screen but not the top right corner ... you see "white spots" in the 9900.
    08-21-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD