Downloaded from App World to my 9550 and it works perfectly.

Thanks to the OP -- I've been waiting for months for this app to be upgraded to work with the Storm series and I hadn't noticed that the upgrade had become available. Yeah!
    Me too so you're welcome!

JoePilot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 09:22 PM
    About time

04-13-10 09:50 PM
    I already bought the oxford app

04-13-10 09:51 PM
    For example, why won't some of you use BlackBerry App World?
    You do know that some of us can't due to regional or other restrictions use App World? Enjoy the luxury, but don't, and I please you don't, reply with this type of message before thinking about us with less luck. Thank you.
    04-14-10 07:38 AM
    Is this supposed to automatically start after every reboot or am I missing an option to turn it off? I've been waiting for this app since it was announced a while back but I don't need it on all the time. Thanks.
    04-14-10 08:33 AM
    Just downloaded it and it seems to be a worthwhile app . . . thanks for the heads up!
    04-14-10 08:48 AM
    I couldn't type in it. I tried enable/disable compatibility and "allow"ed everything but no go.

I just threw the website on my QuickLaunch and it works just fine and just as fast.
    04-14-10 10:56 AM
    mine didnt work when downloaded from m.dictionary.com but did when downloaded again through appworld
    04-14-10 11:32 AM
    Hi. I don't have internet access on my phone...that is...i dont have any data plans activated. Hence, I cannot use the App world and install this app on my phone. Can you suggest me if I can get a version that is installable using the Desktop Manager? Can I not use the app worlld through my desktop manager???? Please help! I desperately need this application!
    Last edited by gdswalia; 06-24-10 at 04:18 AM.
    06-24-10 01:49 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD