Sweet. just took the thing out of the box from the store... Sweet phone.

Hook it up... Device Switch from 9700... BRICK!

WTF?
    11-06-11 01:40 PM
    Geez, thanks for the help guys.

Ok, went and got another 9900 from AT&T after getting APP Error 602 white screen...

Came Back, device switch again to get my contacts but disable third party app switch and boom. White Effing Screen!

Just got BBSAK to wipe so I got Error 507 and somehow (i just kept clicking on Update) it appears to have recognized the .440 software that I just downloaded.

I tried the Wind .474 leak but couldn't get it to recognize even though I deleted the effing Vendor file.

WTF is wrong with RIM? Why didn't I just get an Iphone?

Keyboard is sweet though if I ever get to use it...
    11-06-11 04:19 PM
    There is 2 vendor files. Search button on your pc. You'll have to unhide hidden folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 04:20 PM
    You cannot bring over files from OS 5/6 to the OS7 platform. Only import your BBM contacts, address book, memo, email, and messages.

If you attempt to do so.....well, this is what happens. Not to sound condescending, but you should have searched or asked before you started the process. Good luck with the recovery.
    11-06-11 04:22 PM
    There is 2 vendor files. Search button on your pc. You'll have to unhide hidden folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The safe thing is to stick with the stock OS. Any time you use a leaked OS or another carrier, you are tsking a risk.
    11-06-11 04:24 PM
    The safe thing is to stick with the stock OS. Any time you use a leaked OS or another carrier, you are tsking a risk.
    He's bricked two different devices now trying to switch from his 9700 to the 9900.
    11-06-11 04:27 PM
    He's bricked two different devices now trying to switch from his 9700 to the 9900.
    good catch. That's what I get for watching football and typing on my PB at the same time.
    11-06-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD