i was wondering if there was a deviantart app for the storm. something similar to the one for the iphone. am i the only one that is interested in this?
    03-08-09 01:00 AM
    i was wondering if there was a deviantart app for the storm. something similar to the one for the iphone. am i the only one that is interested in this?
    Maybe if there were enough interest, someone could create it......maybe.
    03-08-09 01:04 AM
    that would be awesome. cmon programmers, hop to it
    03-08-09 01:40 AM
    that would be awesome. cmon programmers, hop to it
    what is that?
    03-08-09 03:05 AM
    what is that?
    Are you serious? Did you read the 1st post?

03-08-09 03:22 AM
    what is that?
    I agree..what is it?

I have the DeviantArt website bookmarked but what does the app do?

David
    03-08-09 03:22 AM
    I would also like to know as I have a great interest in that site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 04:06 AM
    I like the site as well and am also curious what a DeviantArt app would do. Do you mean just a launcher to the site?

03-08-09 11:08 AM
    it would be an app that would be more efficient at browsing uploading/downloading art from the site. they could even put in some support of push so that when you receive a message or somebody you subscribe to you get a notification. this would make it incredibly better then using the actual web page. take a look at the iphone app if you have more questions. i don't understand why they can have one for the iphone but we cant have one for the BB those iphone fanboys are winning. this would help to show that the blackberry isn't just a business phone only
    03-08-09 12:50 PM
    this would help to show that the blackberry isn't just a business phone only
    I think the fart apps showed that
    03-08-09 11:12 PM
    True however that is only fun for a few minutes then its old. Deviantart has thousands of pieces of art unloaded every day

03-10-09 02:21 AM
    what is that?
    I agree..what is it?
    I have the DeviantArt website bookmarked but what does the app do?
    David
    I would also like to know as I have a great interest in that site.
    My apologies. I took for granted that everyone would know what the OP meant by a Deviant Art app.

it would be an app that would be more efficient at browsing uploading/downloading art from the site. they could even put in some support of push so that when you receive a message or somebody you subscribe to you get a notification. this would make it incredibly better then using the actual web page. take a look at the iphone app if you have more questions. i don't understand why they can have one for the iphone but we cant have one for the BB those iphone fanboys are winning. this would help to show that the blackberry isn't just a business phone only
    03-10-09 02:32 AM
    I could spend hours on that site... people can come up with some insanely good artwork. I've used several pics from there for my wallpapers. they also have a lot of great icons.
    03-10-09 03:08 AM
    Agreed which is why we need an app to make browsing and such an easier task. I hate their mobile page and their desktop version takes forever to load

03-10-09 03:17 AM
    Keep this thread going if you like deviantart and want to be able to easily and efficiently brows upload and download art from it via a bb app post something in here...maybe a dev could help

03-12-09 01:09 PM
    dude! not just deviantart, but also smugmug! its like BlackBerry's get absolutely NO love! Yet they have an iphone friendly site for smugmug. My site is hosted by smugmug yet I cant accesses it except from a pc browser. they don't even have a mobile browser. LAME!!
    03-16-09 04:30 AM
    Yes we should do something about it

03-16-09 06:58 AM
    i would love to see this app happen... i would go as far as paying for it lol
    03-16-09 08:23 AM
    I would love to se it however I would not want to pay for it

03-16-09 09:44 AM
    I have a funny feeling DeviantArt has no API's which a normal developer could take advantage of.

It wouldn't suprise me if the DeviantArt app for the iPhone was actually made by the DeviantArt team.
    Maybe you should send this idea to DeviantArt and they might take you up on it?
    03-16-09 06:03 PM
    I have a funny feeling DeviantArt has no API's which a normal developer could take advantage of.
    Wouldn't need any API from Deviant Art. Current RIM API's could utilize their webservice.
    03-16-09 06:59 PM
    Hmm get to wrighing

03-16-09 07:04 PM
    I am in! Let keep this thread going!

03-16-09 08:39 PM
    Agreed there seems to be a decent amount of intrest I posted something in the deviantart forms hopefully somebody says something

03-16-09 08:41 PM
    This would be the ___!!!! I'm on DeviantArt almost daily looking for new pics to use as wallpapers for my BlackBerry, now if the app would allowyou to select a picture from the site and make it your wallpaper that would be awesome!!
    03-17-09 10:18 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD