I dont see any reason why we couldnt get deToday working with Wallpaper Changer.
    Ok, I stand corrected.

We have checked how CWC + Berry Weather work together ( as far as I understand, we never checked this before, because we have BerryWeather Free on all the devices and CWC does not integrate with it - stupid us ).

It seems that CWC "pushes" new image files to Berry Weather and Berry Weather uses them as background when it renders home screen image. It should be fairly easy to implement similar solution in deToday - we will need some minor changes in both CWC and deToday.

I will contact Shao next week, at the moment we are busy finalizing version 2.20, I expect that this integration will be included in next major version of deToday - maybe early-mid Nov.

Thanks to everybody that kept asking this question again and again !
    10-22-10 03:01 AM
    When you do make the wallpaper integration can you make sure end users can select a gallery off the SD? I'm not a fan of the CB gallery since i use my phone for demo reasons there are select wllpapers I use to keep things professional.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 04:24 AM
    When you do make the wallpaper integration can you make sure end users can select a gallery off the SD?
    I believe that gallery selection will be done inside the wallpaper changer app.
    10-22-10 04:29 AM
    Ok, I stand corrected.

We have checked how CWC + Berry Weather work together ( as far as I understand, we never checked this before, because we have BerryWeather Free on all the devices and CWC does not integrate with it - stupid us ).

It seems that CWC "pushes" new image files to Berry Weather and Berry Weather uses them as background when it renders home screen image. It should be fairly easy to implement similar solution in deToday - we will need some minor changes in both CWC and deToday.

I will contact Shao next week, at the moment we are busy finalizing version 2.20, I expect that this integration will be included in next major version of deToday - maybe early-mid Nov.

Thanks to everybody that kept asking this question again and again !
    thom.sten,

When you are ready to beta test deToday with CWC integration, I will be happy to volunteer! The inability to use CWC is the only reason I haven't jumped on the deToday wagon yet.

For what it's worth, I have beta tested almost 20 blackberry apps (4 of which were Shao's), so I do have some experience with testing.
    10-22-10 08:16 AM
    Update - we have started to work on integration of deToday with Wallpaper Changer.

I'd expect that we will need some help with final beta tests at the end of the next week.
    11-04-10 03:26 AM
    Update - we have started to work on integration of deToday with Wallpaper Changer.

I'd expect that we will need some help with final beta tests at the end of the next week.
    Now that's the update I've been waiting for. I would be more than happy to test this version on my Torch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tellsells; 11-05-10 at 06:23 AM.
    11-04-10 10:11 AM
    I'd also be happy to test it with wallpaper changer
    Last edited by chinh8310; 11-05-10 at 03:57 AM.
    11-05-10 03:52 AM
    Looking forward to the update / just wanted to say thanks for all the work that Thom.sten and Shao have put into making this even better for us users.
    11-05-10 08:09 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD