Hi,

After I reactivated my number, I've noticed a bunch of apps loaded on my phone...how do I delete them...they are still visible even tho they are 'hidden.' I would like them to be completely gone!

Apart from CrunchSMS, SmrtGrd and of course BB app world, any other essential or fun app to download?

Thank you for any advice!
    07-21-10 09:57 PM
    Every carrier adds icons (they are not programs) to the devices. They are there to
    make it easier to get to things that may interest you.

If they don't, make a folder called "Trash", "Junk", etc, move the unwanted icons into
    it and then hide the whole folder. Done.
    07-21-10 10:05 PM
    Thanks

I followed the advice to dl smrtguard HOWEVER, (and assuming I did everything correct) when I 'track my phone', its indicating low battery and signal...also the map that appears is putting me in different location than the one I am in! All my other information has been uploaded...is there anything I can do abt this?
    07-21-10 10:38 PM
    No idea. I don't use SmrtGuard but hang in there, I'm sure someone will be along
    to help get you squared away on that.

Also, Welcome aboard
    07-21-10 10:46 PM
    Thanks!!!

I am trying my utmost best to fall in love with 9700 BUT I've still got the 8900 on my mind :'(...
    07-21-10 11:02 PM
    Thanks!!!

I am trying my utmost best to fall in love with 9700 BUT I've still got the 8900 on my mind :'(...
    Are you insane Seriously, I went from the 8900 to the 9700 (Thanks AT&T
    Customer Support) and I find the 9700 to be a much better device.

Faster, better battery life, track pad, 3G (big plus for me), nicer k/board,
    USB port located in a better position, hot swappable memory card, etc...
    07-21-10 11:44 PM
    Even though you are on tMobile, why not make a folder called "Verizon Crap" and dump everything in there.
    07-22-10 07:38 AM
    SmrtGuard always does those things from what I have seen. Installed it on all 4 of my 9700's and 2 friends 9650's and a Tour and they have all showed 0% Battery and -120dBm and couldn't locate the device. Try Lookout Mobile Security from app world. It seems to be MUCH better.
    07-22-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD