Anyone know how to delete Word and Excel files saved to the phones sd card and used with Documents To Go? I have several versions of a file because I cannot save over an old file and want to delete them. Thanks!
    07-18-10 03:11 PM
    Anyone know how to delete Word and Excel files saved to the phones sd card and used with Documents To Go? I have several versions of a file because I cannot save over an old file and want to delete them. Thanks!
    Open your "Files" app, which is probably under your "Applications" folder. Click on "File Folders" then "Media Card" then "Blackberry" and then "Documents". Hit the Blackberry Key and select delete for the ones that you want gone.

You can also enable Mass Storage under "Options" then "Memory", plug it in via USB to your computer and your Media Card will open up as a separate drive. Navigate to the Documents folder and delete the files.
    07-18-10 03:23 PM
    Thanks! I learn something new everyday!
    07-18-10 03:34 PM
    Thanks! I learn something new everyday!
    No problem. The easiest way to manage files on your BB is to use Mass Storage. You can drag and drop music, videos, pictures, ringtones, documents, etc. from your computer to your BB that way.
    07-18-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD