What applications should i delete for my blackberry?
    I dont have a data plan, i only use my wifi to surf the web
    and stuff.
    05-23-09 07:27 PM
    you can delete anything you wont use, like bb maps, note pad, task, help, password keeper, brick breaker...
    05-23-09 07:30 PM
    oh cool haha
    05-23-09 07:57 PM
    I like password keeper, I store all my user name and password for all different site and ....
    05-23-09 08:23 PM
    Delete BrickBreaker? Are you mad?!?
    05-23-09 11:45 PM
    I haven't found a way to delete Facebook from the Verizon pre-load. I can hide the icon. Setup won't seem to allow that to application to delete.
    05-24-09 08:13 AM
    well i deleted most of my im apps
    and it helped really
    05-24-09 09:17 AM
    I haven't found a way to delete Facebook from the Verizon pre-load. I can hide the icon. Setup won't seem to allow that to application to delete.
    It's being pushed to your device by your Carrier, anytime you do a device reset or resend your service books it will appear again. The best you can do is hide the icon, as long as the application is not installed, the icon is not doing anything...
    05-24-09 09:35 AM
    How do you delete all unused I m apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:03 AM
    well you can deleta them thru your blackberry

or using bb desktop manager

05-24-09 11:06 AM
    you have to delete them from the DM if not they will pop up very time you take your battery out..trying deleting them from the application loader
    05-24-09 11:12 AM
    you have to delete them from the DM if not they will pop up very time you take your battery out..trying deleting them from the application loader

I deleted stuff using without the DM and then did a battery pull and they were still gone.
    05-25-09 04:49 AM
    You don't necessarily have to do it this way and it's definitely not the only method. You can delete it from the device without having to worry about them coming back after a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD