how do i delete apps from my phone?? a lot I don't want after going crazy at the free apps store! and some it came with
    11-03-09 02:02 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications. Highlight the app>left click & delete.
    11-03-09 09:01 AM
    Thanks!!!!
    11-03-09 12:45 PM
    I also went a little free app crazy and although I still have approx. 7 MB of app memory left, my BBP is freezing up and I need to delete some apps. only problem, every time i go to options----advanced options------applications it freezes. any suggestions?
    11-03-09 01:24 PM
    It's probably one of your 3rd party App, try a battery pull with the device on.
    11-03-09 08:24 PM
    I also went a little free app crazy and although I still have approx. 7 MB of app memory left, my BBP is freezing up and I need to delete some apps. only problem, every time i go to options----advanced options------applications it freezes. any suggestions?
    you can try using the desktop manager to delete them. I did that with brickbreaker
    11-04-09 05:35 PM
    can you delete apps that came with? also how do i find out how much space i have on my device and how much do i want to have free??
    thanks
    11-06-09 02:01 PM
    Options> Status> File free is your free memory, I recommend anything above 10,000,000 bytes. Lower than that and the phone starts to lag a bit.

And you can delete apps that came with the phone but be wary. Do some resarch before you delete anything that might change the phone's behavior. Good example is the native web browser. If you delete the browser, the phone (apparently, I don't know for a fact) has a lot of problems.
    11-06-09 02:29 PM
    naw, i just want to delete the nascar thing, I don't even know what it is for. actually I don't understand how to use most of these apps it came with
    haha.
    11-11-09 02:26 PM
    Options> Status> File free is your free memory, I recommend anything above 10,000,000 bytes. Lower than that and the phone starts to lag a bit.

And you can delete apps that came with the phone but be wary. Do some resarch before you delete anything that might change the phone's behavior. Good example is the native web browser. If you delete the browser, the phone (apparently, I don't know for a fact) has a lot of problems.
    how would you go about deleting those though? like i dont use a ton of things my phone came with and find tem pointless to keep. how would i delete them?
    02-13-10 04:21 PM
    how would you go about deleting those though? like i dont use a ton of things my phone came with and find tem pointless to keep. how would i delete them?
    Many of the icons that come with the phone are not installed apps and take only tiny amounts of memory. Hide them. Delete and they will be pushed to you again by your provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 06:08 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Removing non-core function is a well established technique for freeing up memory.

The most important deletions are the sample media and background pictures. That will free up about 5 Mb of space if they are present.
    02-14-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD