what is the best way to delete apps from my phone. i want to keep as much space free as possible. i tried using the desktop manager but it looked like it was going to delete apps i was not planning to delete.
    i have tried deleting some from my phone but i am not sure i get rid of all of the app. it still shows.
    when i tried the desktop manager there were also apps that were grayed out and checked. i could no uncheck them and was not sure i should get rid of. also some of the apps i wnted to keep were checked when i opened the program and even though i unchecked them, they still said they would be deleted.

thanks for the help
    dog
    09-25-09 07:17 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Highlight the app you wish to remove>hit BB menu key and press delete...you will have to restart your device after deleting
    09-25-09 07:20 AM
    My Question regarding is this when i delete it from applications list and re-install it after a few days (Rebooted several times) i notice that the user options for the software exists. Is there any way to clear these as well when i delete an application.
    09-25-09 07:47 AM
    goto Crackberry apps & dwnld FILESCOUT; then read help for said,donate some small amount of money( not requied but gotta keep food in our developers tummys!) & delete to your hearts content- careful + backup fer chissake...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 12:49 PM
    You seem to get my question right......i have filescout installed in my storm........my question is to delete the user settings of an application when the application is removed from the phone.
    09-25-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD