New user here,downloaded topo explorer keep getting an error page when I try to pull it up.
    how do I delete the icon,I got the curve 8330,still a newbi,thanks for the help.
    12-30-09 10:23 PM
    where did you install it from? That happened to me. First, did you delete it out of your Applications? Go to Options, Advanced, and Applications....

But that didn't work for me on a bothersome theme I downloaded, the theme was deleted out but it left a stupid icon on my homescreen. So I went into BLackberry App World where I installed it and I deleted it out. When you uninstall it, it will uninstall (obviously) but it stays in your App World as "uninstalled." Delete it out of there too, that fixed my problem.
    12-30-09 10:29 PM
    where did you install it from? That happened to me. First, did you delete it out of your Applications? Go to Options, Advanced, and Applications....

But that didn't work for me on a bothersome theme I downloaded, the theme was deleted out but it left a stupid icon on my homescreen. So I went into BLackberry App World where I installed it and I deleted it out. When you uninstall it, it will uninstall (obviously) but it stays in your App World as "uninstalled." Delete it out of there too, that fixed my problem.
    that did it thanks,I got it off this site,in the free apps section.being a bow hunter,that would have been a great app for me,I spend half my time in the woods.Guess I;ll find another one.thanks again!!!!!
    12-31-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD