Im gonna upgrade to 4.5 in a few minutes, and i was wondering if i can not install documents 2 go because i never used it anytime i had the betas. but last time without docs 2 go, there were glitches.

so what should i do? anyone using docs to go?
    07-18-08 10:29 PM
    If you download the premium trial of docs to go, there you can create new files...its a cool program. If you dont want it, when you run apploader uncheck it...if its like every other application that should remove it. Not sure if os docs to go is tied in to 4.5 where its unremovable...never tried. let us know what happens.
    07-18-08 10:37 PM
    What kind of glitches? Are you sure they were related to you not having docs to go? I didnt install docs to go on my bb but everything seems to be ok.
    07-18-08 10:48 PM
    When you install the OS the default is NOT to install
    D2G, so if you don't want it, don't check off the box.
    07-18-08 10:51 PM
    Im gonna upgrade to 4.5 in a few minutes, and i was wondering if i can not install documents 2 go because i never used it anytime i had the betas. but last time without docs 2 go, there were glitches.

so what should i do? anyone using docs to go?
    You can delete it if you want. But with the BETA version of 4.5, alot of 3rd party Apps did NOT work correctly if Docs was not installed. But it's totally up to you.
    07-18-08 10:58 PM
    I do agree with Crucial. Its best to install docs to go because it has been said by very reliable BB experts that some 3rd party apps may not work correctly with out it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 11:37 PM
    ok i will install it, but i never used it and i dont want it taking up extra space, but i also want my other apps to work properly, also im not installing the beta, the offical italy one im installing
    07-19-08 07:18 AM
    but it should be fine if i install it for the first time and then un install it after its working properly?
    07-19-08 08:13 AM
    You can try. If things start messing up, then you know why. Also, look in the "How-To" forum and follow Stoners guide to freeing up memory.

07-19-08 08:15 AM
    I installed it from the start, but I've read several posts that said JiveTalk/Beejive IM won't work without it.
    07-19-08 08:33 AM
    I've uninstall Docs2Go and have no problem with JiveTalk/BeeJive IM or any other 3rd party software so far.
    07-19-08 10:03 AM
    Its best to install docs to go because it has been said by very reliable BB experts that some 3rd party apps may not work correctly with out it.
    Does anyone have a link(s) to this info, because for me what does
    not work, does not work whether Docs2Go is installed of not.
    07-19-08 10:15 AM
    having major issues since my upgrade, started a new thread, havent even looked at docs 2 go yet....
    07-19-08 10:30 AM
    Same here if one is available. I guess I could spare 2mb for D2G

07-19-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD