I'm just wondering

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 08:49 AM
    Would be nice to have a fully functional FB app integrated with the FB IM and for AIM I would really appreciate an update that doesn't have aim randomly log off and that shows avatars as well as away messages. We already fork out enough cash for service and devices why can't they satisfy our need for apps?

07-01-10 08:55 AM
    They are in beta right now.............
    07-01-10 08:57 AM
    They are in beta right now.............
    Facebooks beta is a lot faster..I don't bother with aim though, just use trillian for all IMing

07-01-10 09:55 AM
    Facebooks beta is a lot faster..I don't bother with aim though, just use trillian for all IMing

Woo hoo for beta! But will the servers handle it? The app right now kinda sucks sometimes I don't even receive notifications til like a day later, and yea everyone gave up on the aim app idk why if they had a slicker 1 I wouldn't mind using it

07-01-10 06:21 PM
    Both are in beta. In fact all RIM's IM clients have betas. Theyre just minor fixes. The facebook app is the exact same as before just much much quicker. No facebook im. Id suggest looking into purchasing beejive.
    07-03-10 09:08 AM
    new facebook app uses new push api apparently. it's pretty damn quick!!
    07-03-10 01:16 PM
    I signed up for the BB Beta Zone, wish I'd get an invite toe the FB Beta.
    07-03-10 01:30 PM
    I am running the FB Beta and Yahoo Messenger Beta. They look exactly the same as the previous versions. FB does run faster but there are no new features that I can see. I do like the new BBM, though.
    07-03-10 03:47 PM
    The only thing I want from fb app is to be able to see my message inbox. I dont get why I can send message but not look at them? weird.
    07-03-10 05:11 PM
    i read from bbleaks that the new FB will have FB chat but he sez he doubts it will b released until OS6 .. i knw 1.8 doesn't have it now but maybe prior to release they will add it n change the whole ui ? *crosses fingers*

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-04-10 06:41 AM
    I would like the new FB app to "hide" things like the full blown website does. On a mobile Farmville and Mafia Wars updates in a blog are a PITA unless that is actually what you are looking for.

07-04-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD