I am looking for a better calendar/task app with better reminder/snooze options.

On my previous Blackjack II, when a reminder popped up I could click:

Dismiss = but would still get another pop-up reminder at the actual appointment time. <-- I want that

Snooze = pop-up list of options (5min, 15min, 30min, 1hr, 1 day) <-- I want that

Some of my appointments/tasks I want to set the reminder for 2hrs or maybe a day. But with the native BB calendar the only option with the reminder is "dismiss" or "snooze" a single snooze amount. a 15min snooze is not what I want for every type of reminder. i want to be able to pick from a list of snooze amounts.

And if I choose "dismiss" on a 1 day reminder, I still want it to remind me at the start time. Basically i want to dismiss the reminder, but not the appointment.

And finally, most of my current reminders don't stay up very long. In fact 90% of them i never see or click to dismiss or snooze. Not sure why. On my Blackjack if I turned my phone off and a reminder passed, it would still pop up when i turned my phone back on. It never let me miss a reminder. <-- I want that

So, I have been looking at Datepedia and Pocket Informant, but can't really tell how user-friendly the reminder options are. I like all the color coded categories, but the only real issue I have with my standard BB calendar is the lack of options on reminders/snoozing. Plus they don't stay on screen very long. Most of them i miss.
    10-13-10 10:49 AM
    pocket informant has a free trial, you should check it out
    10-13-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD