Hey gang.

Just wondering if anyone knows which consumes more data - using the FB app, or going to FB via the browser ?
    01-19-11 06:29 AM
    FB Via the browser will.. but they are both still minute.

The FB app already has the interface and UI coded into the app and just loaded the text and thumbnails.

FB website uses more data as it has to load everything from scratch everytime.

It wont use much more data, but it will use more.
    01-19-11 07:56 AM
    FB Via the browser will.. but they are both still minute.

The FB app already has the interface and UI coded into the app and just loaded the text and thumbnails.

FB website uses more data as it has to load everything from scratch everytime.

It wont use much more data, but it will use more.
    Thx a bunch dood !!!!!!
    01-19-11 08:18 AM
    You have to remember that BB data is heavily compressed by RIM.
    An app like Mobile Data Alerter (it is free) will help you watch and manage your data usage as a whole.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 08:19 AM
    Hey All,
    I am new to this forum, very new to blackberry. I am a few questions.
    I am, getting a new plan:

40$
    Anytime Minutes
    UNLIMITED Evenings from 6pm & Weekends
    UNLIMITED Social Networking (for BlackBerry Smartphones) OR 100MB Data Usage
    UNLIMITED National Calling to 10 Buddies
    UNLIMITED Canada, U.S. & International Text & Picture Messaging

I think it's a good plan, I don't want to spend more than 40$, this is a limited time student plan. My question is, do you think I should get unlimited social networking or 100mb data? I would like to use GPS and look at web pages, but I use Social networks a lot more. Would FB for BB, with heavy usage, still leave dome room for web browsing if needed?

Thank so much,
    Aaron
    09-24-11 11:44 PM
    Hey All,
    I am new to this forum, very new to blackberry. I am a few questions.
    I am, getting a new plan:

40$
    Anytime Minutes
    UNLIMITED Evenings from 6pm & Weekends
    UNLIMITED Social Networking (for BlackBerry Smartphones) OR 100MB Data Usage
    UNLIMITED National Calling to 10 Buddies
    UNLIMITED Canada, U.S. & International Text & Picture Messaging

I think it's a good plan, I don't want to spend more than 40$, this is a limited time student plan. My question is, do you think I should get unlimited social networking or 100mb data? I would like to use GPS and look at web pages, but I use Social networks a lot more. Would FB for BB, with heavy usage, still leave dome room for web browsing if needed?

Thank so much,
    Aaron
    Depending in your area, I'd look at some of the $50/mo unlimited prepay plans like boost or virgin.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-25-11 12:26 AM
    I live in Canada just so you all know. 50$ plans are good, but I don't want to spend more than 40, that's why,for me, this is a good deal! This plan is with Virgin Mobile.

thanks
    09-25-11 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD