For those Canadians who have the evil data rates: is there any app for BB that logs your data usage? I have the new Rogers 6GB plan (which is basically unlimited) but I'd just like to KNOW! I heard somebody say there was some App called Minimino or something like that but I've googled it and can't find anything...help?
    07-17-08 06:47 PM
    07-17-08 07:00 PM
    you're an angel!
    07-17-08 07:55 PM
    Alternatively that info should be available from the carrier. I can log into my account with sprint and see data usage, txt usage, and minute usage, even though all but daytime minutes is unlimited.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 11:56 PM
    It is...but I'm with Rogers in Canada and that information isn't available on our online accounts (although it should be!). Getting that info requires me to do what I call the "tech support song" cause Rogers has this voice-activated calling system...so you have to call, say "tech support", it transferes you to a rep, you tell them you want tech support, they put you on hold for half an hour and then tech support gets all huffy at you for simply asking what your data usage is. It's a lot of hassle when I just want a rough estimation of my overall usage. I've told them several times when I call that it would be a very good customer service move to make this available online...personally I think they do it because a lot of people would stop going over their data limit if they saw their usage in black and white.
    07-18-08 08:13 AM
    As AG suggested, Minimon is a pretty good monitor. GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 08:20 AM
    Will this work ok 8900?
    12-21-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD