i'm searching for a way to display the weather on my home screen...
    anyone have a solution? i've searched all the threads here but it's about other phones (weatherbug don't work)

thanks!
    09-27-10 04:25 PM
    You will surely find a app for that here:

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    09-27-10 05:51 PM
    Go onto the BB App World and search for a App called Weatherplus. I have mine set on my home screen all the time. It's free for now so just download to try it then email them giving them your BB pin and the product your emailing about which is weatherplus and they will unlock it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 05:38 AM
    If you'd like to pay for the stuff, then I recommend BerryWeather. It's normal price is $9.99, but I got it when it's on a 50% discount. Well worth the money, IMO...
    09-28-10 10:13 AM
    There is also a FREE version of BeWeather in APP WORLD.

It kinda does the trick, but makes you itch for the full version.
    09-28-10 10:15 AM
    Yep! I've been using the free BeWeather for months when I decided to buy the paid app (especially because it's on a discount!! ) However, the free version don't have the option to put the weather condition on the home screen, only as an icon...

It still works well...
    09-28-10 10:21 AM
    BerryWeather is the $hit, well worth the 10 bucks, nothing else is in the ballpark of this app
    09-28-10 03:39 PM
    select blackberry and put your number in Downloads: The Weather Network - The Weather Network

(i think its only for canada though)
    09-28-10 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD