for the past couple of days I've been having a Myspace message icon stay on the home screen like I have a new message. I've checked the Myspace app, checked all my messages, logged on myspace and checked my mail and nothing has worked. the message icon still stays there!!! i've taken out the battery, logged off and on the app, and even deleted and downloaded the app again. nothing. can someone please help me to take this myspace message icon disappear?
    09-02-09 06:34 PM
    First make sure you have a previous backup of your data stored on your PC via Desktop Manager before this icon has been stuck, then try a wipe (not your OS).

If you want you can check the delete 3rd party apps as well, make sure you have made a backup for your 3rd party apps as well.

When icons are stuck on my screen I just do a wipe, then they disappear. Unless someone else knows of a better way to get rid of them?

You can search CB for the How To backup 3rd party apps. I don't have the link available at the moment.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:44 PM
    usually when I get one stuck and my white out won't cover it up lol j/k I can just change my theme and its gone I can switch back to the theme I normally use and it stays gone

09-02-09 09:58 PM
    usually when I get one stuck and my white out won't cover it up lol j/k I can just change my theme and its gone I can switch back to the theme I normally use and it stays gone

Never thought of that, now I gotta get a icon to get stuck now to try what ya suggested. Lol!

09-02-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD