Default Currency, language, measurement, etc converter
    Well.....I loaded BBtran for the language translator, I wanted polyglotz but I am too cheap to pay. The voice feature on Polyglotz seems great to have though.

Now I need the other, currency measurement metric etc. I spent an hour researching and no program seems to be preferred by people. Is there one that does all these? If not which ones can I get individually?

I know viigo gives you currency rates but won't do the math and worldmate will do the currency but part of that app is pay.

I think Rim should have these apps already installed. This is a business phone.
    03-06-09 08:17 PM
    I agree it should be part of the os, since so many other phones have it and aren't even close to RIM's technology.
    03-06-09 08:51 PM
    Check out Abiro Unit Converter (google) - does not do currency.

Currency:Oanda FXconverter

Waiting for Rim to add it might take some time (g)
    03-07-09 10:10 AM
    Though I've not used it extensively, BerryUnitConverter is simple, free and useful. It does not, however, do currency conversions.

BerryUnitConverter - a unit converter for Blackberry smartphones. | Tome chango su banana
    03-07-09 07:26 PM
    Thanks, I will try that.
    03-07-09 07:39 PM
    You can convert currency directly from Google. Just search something like "How many euros per dollar"
    03-07-09 10:01 PM
    fandango has a few all in ones but not free
    03-08-09 09:30 AM
    Though I've not used it extensively, BerryUnitConverter is simple, free and useful. It does not, however, do currency conversions.

BerryUnitConverter - a unit converter for Blackberry smartphones. | Tome chango su banana
    thanks for the link ... very useful app
    03-08-09 11:19 AM
    I downloaded too. Thank you for the link!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD