I've emailed developer to see if they have any suggestions.....
    04-16-10 10:23 AM
    let us know. it would ne nice to have an icon at the top...
    04-16-10 11:45 AM
    i have a curve 8320 and my crunchsms is working fine..indicator and all! hummmmm.....
    whats you OS?
    04-16-10 10:27 PM
    whats you OS?
    From CruchSMS FAQ:

I don't see the crunchSMS "little notification icon" at the top of the screen
    The "little notification icon" shown at the top of the screen isn't supported on BlackBerry OS 4.5. It's a BlackBerry limitation, sorry nothing we can do..

So anyone that says its working on 4.5 is either misunderstanding the question, or they don't have 4.5

Or just a miracle as well I suppose...

But those of us using older phones with 4.5 wont get it.
    06-18-10 05:25 PM
    It does work with BerryBuzz...just make sure you install crunchsms AFTER BerryBuzz. I ran an update of BB with crunch installed and wasn't getting any more notifications and couldn't figure out why, even updated crunch. Then I wiped, installed crunch, then BB, still no issues. Stabbed in the dark by uninstalling and reinstall crunch, and it worked.
    06-19-10 04:16 PM
    Does it say when the message is sent? Like in regular sms it shows a check or an x, how do u know with this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 09:31 AM
    Just highlight the bubble you want to check on and in the upper portion of the upper right of the screen it tells you the time and date it was sent/received.

As far as the check you are referring to, we can assume that if the bubble appears after sending a text, then it successfully sent. If it fails, you will know. It places a red x next to the bubble. Happened to me the other day. Just highlight the bubble and press the options button and there will be an option to retry send.
    09-22-10 01:42 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD