Anyone have crunchSMS installed on their bb? I have the Bold 9650 through Verizon and I installed the crunchSMS last night. After install I turned off the blocked texts going into my regular SMS. After which I could no longer send emails. I kept getting an error message. I ended up uninstalling the crunchSMS and then having to delete my email account and reinstall that as well.

Suggestions?
    07-17-10 05:45 PM
    I used to have crunch sms and my only problem was my led would still flash after I checked my texts and blocked them from going to my inbox. Its a good idea for an app but it needs work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:58 PM
    Yeah it seemed to be a great thing as it was something finally different from the same ol same ol text message.
    07-17-10 08:11 PM
    It will continue to work after the 7 days but there will now be an advertisement banner at the bottom of the screen unless you pay $4.99 to have it removed. To the original poster, all I can recommend is to reinstall and make sure to do a battery pull.
    07-18-10 05:35 AM
    Love crunchsms. Great freeware.
    07-18-10 10:00 AM
    Yeah I was able to get the phone working correctly again I just had to delete my email account and then set up my email again and delete the crunchSMS download and then do a battery pull. To me it seems like too much work just to get a different SMS layout.
    07-18-10 06:04 PM
    I think it's worth it, but I'm still on os 4.5. If I was on os 5, I'd probably not have bothered with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 06:21 PM
    I've had no problem with CrunchSMS ~ I just updated to the newest version, besides asking me to buy a license, it seems to be good.
    07-18-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD