I am relatively new to this app...I blocked SMS using the firewall as suggested in the app. Does this mean that SMS sent through and received by crunch SMS will not be charged as SMS and just use data?? Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 06:44 AM
    It still uses the SMS, the app just receives it instead of the native app.
    07-31-10 08:35 AM
    Wishful thinking I guess...thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 09:35 AM
    Heh, that would be nice, but no.

Incidentally, I really like CrunchSMS.
    08-01-10 08:56 AM
    Heh, that would be nice, but no.

Incidentally, I really like CrunchSMS.
    +1 I really like it also. Just found today there is an update to 2.16 (I was on 2.14). Very nice app with very nice UI.
    08-01-10 10:58 AM
    I like it too.
    I like the chat interface, but I wish they would make it so that when you hit the back button it exited the app and just saved it's state.
    Also, character count would be nice. I heard it's part of the latest update, but I don't see it
    Last edited by bensonjunior; 03-09-11 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Correction
    08-01-10 08:24 PM
    Also, character count would be nice. I heard it's part of the latest update, but I don't see it
    It's available in the options menu, and it appears above the "send" icon when you're typing.
    08-02-10 12:33 PM
    hey i hope someone can help i have this app i love it but all of a sudden it stopped letting me reply to messages i dont knwo whats wrong i have deleted it and reinstalled it and i have restarted the phone pleaseeeee help
    08-03-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD