- 12-10-12, 04:32 PM #2
You would need to contact your carrier or a financial institution where you live to see if they offer the service(s) that you would need.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v188.8.131.524) | Rooted SGS IV
- 12-10-12, 04:34 PM #3
There is other services available as well but given you never mentioned where you're from, makes it kind of hard to say whether or not they'll work. Some only work in Canada, some only work in the U.S. etc etc etc.
- 12-10-12, 05:44 PM #4
Last edited by TomJasper; 12-10-12 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Grammar, what else,lol
- By mrfreetruth in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 30Last Post: 11-04-12, 01:27 AM
- By editionfws in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-12, 10:28 PM
- By Matrix Leader in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-11, 10:00 AM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-30-09, 07:12 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-07, 06:58 PM