Anybody heard anything about that Craigslist app that was supposedly awaiting approval 6 weeks ago?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 06:30 PM
    Nothing for the Blackberry. I know that a CL app came out for the iPhone though.
    12-25-09 07:07 PM
    There is something out there that I read about for the BB but it was pretty lame and way over priced.
    12-25-09 08:55 PM
    Nothing for the Blackberry. I know that a CL app came out for the iPhone though.
    Are you sure?? It seems Craigslist has only officially authorized an app for Blackberry.

BlackBerry Gets the Exclusive Official Craigslist App | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
    12-25-09 09:53 PM
    Here SearchCraig™ - Professional BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I still think there is another one out there. IMO using the web browser works just as well as any of the apps will.
    12-25-09 10:29 PM
    I have a CL app on my Touch. Not sure if it is officially licensed by CL or not, but it works real well. And I think I remember mention of the CL app for Blackberry. But for that price, ill use the browser, thank you very much
    12-26-09 12:06 AM
    I contacted the company on the app. It was submitted to appworld 11/10.
    Still pending approval..I guess the dozen or so hello kitty themes have priority.

It the past it could take up to 2 months for appworld to approve a product. They did mention they're looking at other venues to distribute...It's just too bad they missed the holiday, but it's their own marketing fault.
    12-26-09 10:28 AM
    Why even used app world? And why must everyone wait for app world to approve? Can they not distribute the app however they like? I would rather buy from Mobihand than app world...
    12-26-09 10:41 AM
    I contacted the company on the app. It was submitted to appworld 11/10.
    Still pending approval..I guess the dozen or so hello kitty themes have priority.

Thanks hudss. Wait........Did you say "HELLO KITTY?!". O! M!! G!!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!! Gotta go!

It the past it could take up to 2 months for appworld to approve a product. They did mention they're looking at other venues to distribute...It's just too bad they missed the holiday, but it's their own marketing fault.

12-26-09 08:59 PM
    Why even used app world? And why must everyone wait for app world to approve? Can they not distribute the app however they like? I would rather buy from Mobihand than app world...
    After the "baby shake" game uproar in the iPhone store, I'm sure like most app stores..BB is taking a precaution.
    Usually it takes 8 days to approve, but over a month I have no idea why..especially since they're promoting their netflix app now.

OT, but whatever happened to the Linkedin app as well?
    12-26-09 11:04 PM
    i can't believe some of you want to pay 7$ for the CL app. it's free for the mobile vers of the site
    12-27-09 12:01 AM
    i can't believe some of you want to pay 7$ for the CL app. it's free for the mobile vers of the site
    Unfortunately the mobile site doesn't have the functions or the convenience that the app can do.
    Kind of like why developers create apps in the first place.
    12-27-09 10:46 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to reply to a listing via their blackberry? I haven't been able to click on the reply-to links in the listings.
    01-07-10 10:26 AM
    I paid a whopping $10 bucks for berryweather, I wonder what you think of me considering I could have just looked out the window...
    01-07-10 04:23 PM
    Anybody heard anything about that Craigslist app that was supposedly awaiting approval 6 weeks ago?

Some screenies...

02-08-10 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD