(i do not have the desktop manager yet)
    This is your problem right here. CrackUtil is meant to work with the Blackberry software. DL & install BBDM and you'll be able to repair your Blackberry.
    07-22-10 08:29 PM
    thank u it worked i used crackutil was fairly easy and slved my problem thanks
    07-24-10 09:14 PM
    ok so it worked but DO NOT RESTORE FROM OLD BACKUP or it will lock and enable the firewall again. hopefully after manually putting contacts from phonebook back and backing it doesnt enable and lock the firewall again. hopefilly
    07-24-10 09:36 PM
    Hice todo como lo dice ahi y me sale que mi celular no esta conectado o que la contrase;a es incorresta que puedo hacer
    07-28-10 02:24 PM
    Hice todo como lo dice ahi y me sale que mi celular no esta conectado o que la contrase;a es incorresta que puedo hacer
    As far as the connection issue, maybe try running the standalone App Loader
    (c:\program files\common files\research in motion\app loader and open the
    file LOADER)

The password issue could possibly be that when you entered it you thought you
    were entering a numeric password but did not hold the ALT key meaning instead
    of your password being, for instance 1234 it is actually wers

I apologize for responding in English but my ability to write in Spanish is sorely lacking.
    07-28-10 03:02 PM
    After 6 hours of CrackMen, JL_Cmder with the new CHOICE) and several options. CrackUtil was the only program that worked (on window 7).

Pete6 you are the man.

Thanks!!!!!
    07-28-10 07:54 PM
    THx....
    08-04-10 09:02 PM
    Anyone tried this on a Tour 9630 with enterprise lock?
    08-05-10 12:01 AM
    CrackUtil will connect to and perform some functions on a Tour 9630 on BES. What are you wanting to do? You can't use CrackUtil to defeat an IT policy, and your IT policy may limit what you can do.
    08-05-10 05:00 AM
    i can t runed in my computer show A MASEGE ERROR
    08-07-10 09:20 PM
    What is the error message?
    08-07-10 09:35 PM
    hey where's the icon to download crackutil?????
    08-12-10 01:32 PM
    hey where's the icon to download crackutil?????
    There is a Zip file attachment that can be downloaded in the first post.
    08-12-10 02:13 PM
    Click this to download CrackUtil

Posted from my �berSupercharged Onyx at Idon'tneednostinkin'mobileview.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 09:26 PM
    Since many people visit crackberry.com to DL the crackutil, can I suggest that a link be placed on the homepage? It took a little bit of detective work to locate the Dl link for the file.

Thanks for all of the great forums and info...this is a cool site.
    08-13-10 09:41 AM
    Is there some kind of update needed for Windows 7?

I'm got a BB 8220 (Pearl Flip) w/ OS 4.6. I've wiped my BB to remove the IT security policy and yet I'm stuck with the password locked "on". I've followed all the directions for CrackUtil but when I launch it, it requests my device's password. After I enter it, I get "File Access Denied" and the bottom of the window reads "Retrieving OS Vesion...." and then it appears to freeze. I've verified that my password on the BB is correct and I have no problem syncing with DM (not there's anything to sync).

Have I missed something?

Or is there something else that I need to do (maybe the instructions need to be updated?)? Any help is greatly appreciated - Thank you in advance!
    08-13-10 08:25 PM
    Is there some kind of update needed for Windows 7?

I'm got a BB 8220 (Pearl Flip) w/ OS 4.6. I've wiped my BB to remove the IT security policy and yet I'm stuck with the password locked "on". I've followed all the directions for CrackUtil but when I launch it, it requests my device's password. After I enter it, I get "File Access Denied" and the bottom of the window reads "Retrieving OS Vesion...." and then it appears to freeze. I've verified that my password on the BB is correct and I have no problem syncing with DM (not there's anything to sync).

Have I missed something?

Or is there something else that I need to do (maybe the instructions need to be updated?)? Any help is greatly appreciated - Thank you in advance!
    Ok, so the solution to my issue was to NOT install CrackUtil in the Program Files folder. Once I moved it somewhere else, my password worked. So... when you install CrackUtil, do not install it under Program Files!

Thank you Crackberry for being here - that's where I found the solutions to both my issues. Thanks!
    08-13-10 08:38 PM
    Does anyone know if CrackUtil will work with the Torch?
    08-14-10 02:30 PM
    i have a 8700r im new and i did the Wipe Device Applications, Wipe Device File System and then Reset IT Policy but now all i have is 507 error am i missing something or did i just f it up, and if i did how can i fix it need help please
    08-14-10 06:04 PM
    Does anyone know if CrackUtil will work with the Torch?
    If no one has an answer in the next few weeks, I'll test it myself when the Torch is in my hands. Can't see why not. What are you trying to do?
    08-14-10 06:05 PM
    i downloaded it the CrackUtil and they ask me for my password then i put my pass on but they kept saying file access denied
    08-16-10 10:10 PM
    I download it the CrackUtil aand its ask me for my device password when i put it, its kept saying Files access denied
    08-16-10 10:18 PM
    I download it the CrackUtil aand its ask me for my device password when i put it, its kept saying Files access denied
    Try rebooting the PC.
    08-16-10 10:24 PM
    Another common new user mistake is assuming your password is numeric. If you think your password is 1234, but you don't push the Alt key before each digit, then your password is really wers or WERS if you have caps lock on. The shift and alt functions on the keyboard are always operational. There is no default to numeric for passwords.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 10:46 PM
    i reboot my pc but its still the same
    08-17-10 01:14 AM
851 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD