can i post here some cracked blackberry programs here ? or some of them with serials ?
    08-18-09 05:57 AM
    I'm not entirely sure what a cracked program is so correct me if I'm wrong. But it sound like you want to post applications that are generally paid but you are trying to share them for free? You also want to post the serial numbers to applications that are generally obtained by paying for them?

If that is what your asking then no you can't. This is a reputable site that does not engage in piracy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by wolf1989; 08-18-09 at 02:03 PM.
    08-18-09 06:03 AM
    I do believe that is very much frowned upon as there is a large contingent of developers here
    08-18-09 06:14 AM
    can i post here some cracked blackberry programs here ? or some of them with serials ?
    No. But you could technically send them via PM to someone who may be interested. Publicly it would get our community in trouble - especially as we are mainstream.

08-18-09 10:19 AM
    I'm not entirely sure what a cracked program is so correct me if I'm wrong. But it sound like you want to post applications that are generally paid but you are trying to share them for free? You also want to post the serial numbers to applications that are generally obtained by paying for them?

If that is what your asking then no you can't. This is a reputable site that does engage in piracy.

You mean it does "not" engage in Piracy. . Just looking out.

08-18-09 10:20 AM
    I completely agree with the other users. If you want maybe post something along the lines of "contact me for information regarding software". As for the not engaging in piracy...I've seen movie 4 downloads in this forum. Not exactly software piracy but piracy nonetheless. Not trying 2 start anything...just saying.

08-18-09 10:27 AM
    I'd love to see how you "cracked" a .cod file... lol.
    08-18-09 11:22 AM
    I'm going to keep my mouth shut so I don't get into trouble.

08-18-09 11:26 AM
    Ahhhh... Yes I mean does not. Sometimes I get typing so fast I miss a word or two.

08-18-09 02:02 PM
    This is a morally ambiguous thread.
    Cracked programs should not be posted on CB or any other reputable BlackBerry forum.
    It makes the entire community look crooked when people do so. Perception is everything. Intent is irrelevant.
    /PCSpeak-off//

- someone who dabbled in graffiti as a kid and steals movies and music via torrents

08-18-09 02:13 PM
    In other words, it's not a good idea to put it on front street.

BTW, see my pin in my profile
    08-18-09 02:19 PM
    Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    08-18-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD